Aftermarket 100% Brand New
Material:210D Oxford Waterproof Material+PU coating
Water pressure: 3000
1. Reflective Strip- High Visibility.
The reflective strips usually sewn on safety garment, such as safety vest,reflective jacket, safety work wear, bags and tents.
2. It can helps the eye perceive objects in poor light conditions when illuminated by a light source.
3. We use it on our UTV cover, then you can find your vehicle easily at night and people will bypass your vehicle, avoid scratch or accident.
4. Protects your UTV from all kinds of rain, snow, ice, dirt and more. Preserve your machine’s paint and parts with this top quality Black UTV Cover.
5. Heavy duty 210D Oxford Oxford Waterproof Material is just what the serious UTV owner wants.
6. Heavy enough it won’t blow way in strong winds, also thanks to the elastic band around the bottom that secures the cover to your machine.
7. Keep Your UTV Clean from all the snow, dust, sap, bugs and more. Nothing is more frustrating than having to clean your machine every time you use it.
8. With this cover your UTV will always be pristine. Simply remove the cover, jump on, and go!
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 For Can Am Maverick X3
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 for Can Am Maverick X3 X DS/ X RS/ Turbo
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 for Can Am Maverick X3 900 HO
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 for Can Am Maverick X3 X DS/ X RS/ Turbo R
Q: Is there a right/wrong way to put this on? Is there a front or back difference?
A: Yes it has a tag marking the front
Q: How waterproof is this cover? Has anyone left there buggy out in a rainstorm?
A: It is waterproof. I left my buggy out covered during 3 days of heavy rain and the inside stayed dry. The cover is huge, I have lights and a roof-mounted spare and it covered everything. I had to buggy the sides to the bumpers so it didn’t flap or pull up in the wind.
Q: Will this cover work with the can-am spare tire and carrier?
A: Yes, it is big enough to have front and rear bumper, so it should also work with your spare tire and carrier.
The first reason people purchase a cover for their vehicle is to protect it from the weather. The sun’s UV rays can wreak havoc on a car! They can damage a paint job and cause rubber trim to crack as well as cause damage to the interior.
Have you ever walked outside to see bird droppings on your newly washed car ?
By putting a cover on your UTV, you can deter animals from making themselves at home there and keep your UTV clean.
Leaves/ Dust Protection
Leaves and dust will cover your UTV, hide its shinning skins, which will make it look old.
Nothing is more frustrating than having to clean your machine every time you use it. With this cover your UTV will always be pristine.
— 2 DOORS —